Wednesday, April 4, 2007

{HUMP DAY}

Well we are in the middle of the week already - this week is really flying by fast!!



I have been busy getting layouts ready for Shop and Crop and lots for Scrapbooking Memories also can't wait to share them all with you guys - so I have had my head down bottom up!!!!



I am in the middle of doing a BOM with a bunch of girls in my local classes as well so I am busy getting it all up to date.



Speaking of this Shop and Crop will soon be starting a FABULOUS new competetion so come along and and Join our REALITY SCRAPPING CHALLENGE!!!  Our BOL - Book of Life will soon be underway so join in to SCRAP LIFE AS WE REALLY KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!



Shop and Crop's BOL Challenge - A Book of Life that very talented Jeni O'Connor, Julie Stone and myself will be running go and check out for yourself here I can't wait to get started.



Time to share some of my uploads for this week:



Easter_hiding Easter_2



No comments:

Post a Comment