Wednesday, March 14, 2018

{blogging again}

It has been two years since I have updated my own personnel blog, crazy right life just becomes so busy and at times I feel like I at times I am spinning madly out of control but in a good satisfying way if that even exists.

The last two years there has been some major changes in the life of Kylie Tout on a personal front I have witnessed my two gorgeous babies develop into the amazing, caring, talented loving adults ... both successfully completing there HSC and school life, both have now flown the coup and are living amazing lives out on there own studying at Uni and living their dreams, they are both happy and in love and we are so grateful they have such amazing souls to share their life together with and I couldn't be more proud of them. David and I are a duo again are enjoying our time as always together juggling our everyday life and visiting the kids and we love it..... we have a new addition to the family a little golden retriever puppy Luna whom has already taken over the place she is a ray of light that's for sure.

 




Sadly with triumph and joy unfortunately in life sometimes sadness and despair can raise its ugly head and that it did on the 12th September 2017 when my baby brother was tragically taken from his family, that day changed a lot of things and the Kylie I was is definitely not the Kylie I am today things change, I don't choose to be sad or grieve everyday I just know a part of me will always be missing never ever the same and that makes me different changed I exist yes but the existent is different.

I’ve learned a lot over this past 6 months... I’ve learned that things don’t always turn out like you planned, or the way you think they should. Iv’e learned things that go wrong don’t always get fixed or put back together the way they were before ðŸ’” I ve learned those we love even though are not with us physically are with us everyday in so many ways. Iv’e learned that you can get through bad times even when they are so unbelievably unbearable and Iv’e learned that there are always good times ahead even when faced with the most hardest situations as long as you have people who love you. 


Life spins madly on I hope to share more real soon xxxx








1 comment:

  1. I admire your honesty, strength and wisdom. Beautifully written and heartfelt piece. Thank you for sharing this piece of yourself x

    ReplyDelete