Saturday, July 23, 2005

BUSY BUSY

Well I seem to be so busy during the week that I don't seem to have time to post. So is a the week's news.



SAT SUN



The weekend was very busy sport as usuall, Chels and I went to hockey we both had wins and Royce and headed off to Footy, Royce's team won and Royce had a very good game scoring 5 tries, he was pretty excited to come home and tell me, I hate it when I can't watch him play.



Sunday was pretty quite actually got lots done around the house.



MON



Last day of the School Holidays so Royce spent the day at the farm riding his motorbike and CHelsea and I went over to Wagga and had a very girly day looking at the shops.



TUES



Cleaned up around the house all day, with the weather so nice and everything finally green you feel like getting out and doing a bit. I climbed on the rood and chopped back all our banksia roses they are taking over our house.



WED



Well it started off very exciting - David has decided to concrete part of our driveway YIPPEE only been waiting 7 years anyhow all was good until the backhoe driver busted one of our pipes AAAAGHHHHH no water now for three days I don't want to even talk about it.



THURS/FRI



Still no water and now to make matters worse they had to dig up all my pavers and garden (no not my garden) to fix the pipes :0( I just want it all to go away.



Took Royce to football training to get away from it all.



Did do some Changing Room style stuff today and moved cupboards and tables around my house, my husband says he never knows were the lounge is going to be when he gets home - I am always changing rooms around lol.







2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week. I so know how you feel. Doesn't take much to get back into a routine.
    Hope you enjoy your weekend and maybe get some scrapping done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...your ppor house, garden and pavers. What a pain having no water for 3 days!!! Hope it is all fixed up now!!!

    ReplyDelete