Wednesday, November 16, 2005

CIRCLE JOURNAL MARATHON

Well I have had a busy few days catching up on Circle Journals and bookwork and other bits and pieces here are my efforts - I am finding it very difficult to scrap at the moment :0( so I hope all of the girls involved in the CJ groups are happy with my pages.



Jaimie's - Things you like about YOU



Kylies_page_1_13 Kylies_page_2_4   







Kylies_page_2_open











































Cheryl's CJ - Special Moments not caught on Film



Kylies_page_1_14













Kylies_tags





Kylies_page_2_5



Tags_2



















Julie's -  My Hometown





Kylies_pages_6









Sues' CJ - My Scrap Space



Kylies_page_1_15 Kylies_page_2_6













Kylies_pages_2_a

















6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Kylie! Love the special moments one. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you do is gorgeous Kylie!!!!! I love your scrap space looks like fun!!!
    Have you recovered from ISC yet???
    Cheers
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie - EVERYTHING you do is exceptional and these pages just go to show the truth in that statement.
    I love my pages and cant wait to have this well travelled journal home so I can pour over all the entries.
    Thankyou :~}
    Jaimie

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning stunning stunning!! awesome work missy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie, these CJs are beautiful! The girls who are receiving them are so lucky. Amazing work, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete