Wednesday, October 25, 2006

{Another year Older}

Well today I turn another year older couldn't wait till I turned 30 now 32 seems a little (people will shout that's not old - when I say it) older but all is good the kids were all excited this morning and David took me out to tea last night as he is back to Sydney later today.



I am off to lunch today with some girlfriends so can't wiat for that always good to catch up and chat witht he girls!!



On other news the worst thing happened on Monday night my 9 year old son royce asked me if Santa Claus was really true - I was devasted totally did not want to tell him that Santa was all make believe I think ever mum wants their children to believe for ever I know I wish he was true... but he is getting older and all the older kids have started at school already telling the littler ones that there is no such thing has Santa little twerps but Royce was really good about it and I told him about the importance of not telling his little sister, so I was really sad for a little while as I just love the surprise look on his face Xmas morning or seeing Santa at the mall or his excitement at leaving out cookies and milk that is gone now so this year will be interesting, I guess.



ON A BRIGHTER NOTE I AM SO HAPPY for my friend Lee who is now a LIMETART GIRL!!!!!!!!!



Lee_1



Check Lee's work and the other Limetart's out here Limetart Designers



14 comments:

  1. Kylie, I love your blog, it's beautiful. Sorry to heat about Santa Claus, but with a 14, 12 and 11 year old in the house, if they don't believe, Santa doesn't visit, it's as simple as that! So everyone in this household still believes, and it's great!!
    Jen from the UK. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...how could I forget....Hippy Barthday!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kylie,
    Happy Birthday Girl, hope you have a great one.......cheers
    Jules :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for the congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kylie. Hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Kylie :-)
    I just read it on Lee's blog, so have popped over to wish you a wonderful day (what's left of it!)
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday kylie...don't worry, 32 is a great year!!! and about the santa claus thing..i still believe and i am sure royce will too once he realises it invovles more presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Kylie
    Happy Birthday to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday kylie ... and believe me 30something is not old !!!!!
    hope you hada fabulous day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I am feeling sad and have a tear in my eye, my beautiful daughter turns 32 and my grandson doesn't believe in santa. I can remember when I had to tell you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN. LUV YA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday dear Kylie
    Happy Birthday to you
    I hope you've had a great day!!!
    Alison xxxx
    PS Bummer about Santa - I like Jen's idea - if you don't believe, you don't receive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hapy Birthday Have a great day
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday for yesterday - lunch with girlfriends sounds just the tonic - and yes 32 IS NOT OLD (so be told, okay!) :D
    I remember the Santa Claus thing with my DS (now 11) at the same age and it is really sad but he has been very good in not spilling the beans to my girlies (however playground talk is another matter) it's hard isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kylie :) We did the toothfairy thing with Billy, aged 7, earlier this year. I cried :( We also told him not to tell his sisters. But he hasn't asked about Santa yet, I am waiting for that question in the next few weeks :(

    ReplyDelete