Wednesday, March 28, 2007

{where 2 start}

Lots going on and heaps to report :0)



So here goes:



St Patrick's day - Chelsea dressed up in green to Ceclebrate the day with her class @ school



Imgp0110 David and I also had a weekend at the races our Just Mambo raced in the last at Rosehill and yeah he won, so we are heading back down Easter Saturday so that is great, we all know I love to get all dressed up!!!



SHOP AND CROP is currently at 3 and rising check it out @ Scrapbooking TOP 50!!!!!



Lots and lots going on at S&C here is a peek at what I have been up to:



Kylie_sketch







This layout is my version of Fiona' sketch challenge.



I had fun doing this one has I never ever sketch.



Here I cut up my photo and I never do that either so thanks Fiona - I enjoyed doing this one.



And I loved the Urban Lily range Sasha thanks heaps for sending me this to use.



Can really see myself doing more sketches at some stage :0).





This is my Double Layout again I rarley do Double layouts but Double_lothis one was also fun I used my cricut machine to add some extra bits and pieces.



















ROYCE TURNS 10  - OMG can't believe my baby as reached double digits 10 years old. How time flies  it just goes so so fast!



Royce had a sleepover with 8 of his mates (I know I must be MAD!!!!!) but they all had a ball and they were very well behaved!



Imgp0024



Imgp0014_2 





















































Collage18 David and I and the kids along with my Mum and Joe and David's mum and my AUnt and her boys walked the bridge for it's birthday the atmosphere was unreal and the kids just loved it!!!





1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Royce! Yes I can so relate the last 10 years have gone by so quickly. Ben's is coming up soon too.
    Loving your layouts.

    ReplyDelete