Wednesday, July 25, 2007

{I am a Mojo Girl}

Well this week I have started my journey as a Design Team girl on the Mojo Holder really love this blog site, Kelly and her fabby DT team aim the challenge and inspire scrappers all of the world.



Each week a challenge is set to scaplift a layout from another scrappers blog, it is a great way to see fabulous pages and scraplift wonderful and inspiring layouts ang yes get back that MOJO if you feel you have lost it.......  Right now this is the next challenge



Challenge #21



For todays challenge we were fortunate to scraplift a page by Steph - you can find more of her wonderful creations here http://www.stephdevlin.typepad so go and check it out and create a new layout :0)


3 comments:

  1. well done I am very proud of your achievements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - congrats on the new dt spot. Thought I would say hi! So glad you put all your links back up...
    Mia

    ReplyDelete