Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Who would like to have a play....................

Well firstly I must say a big thankyou to all those wonderful people who have sent me congratulations and well wishes with the announcement of my new scrappingclearly Acrylic Albums business.



It means so much that I have so many wonderful and caring friends all because of this wonderful thing "Scrapbooking". So thank you all......



If you have had a chance to visit the website you will see that the Design Team and Gallery section is still underconstruction.



So I thought I would share with you all the talented scrappingclearly Design Team girls see over to the left for all the fabulous and talented girls



and



also PLEASE don't forget we are looking for 2 more to join our team so see the website for all the details.



ok so who would like to have a play with these fabulous new acrylics products..... I will be giving away scrappinclearly albums to three  lucky scrappers to create their own scrappingclearly album, just tell me what your favourite scrappingclearly album is and if you are drawn from the hat it is all yours!!!!



to get your creative juices flowing here are some fabulous scrappingclearly design teams acrylic albums!



Collage4























17 comments:

  1. congrats kylie on your new adventure i hope all goes well for you...
    im loving the circle clear album very cute...
    take care
    sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kylie, congrats on your new venture, I'm sure it will be a huge success. The website looks great too. My fav Scrapping Clearly album would have to be the scallop edge ones...they are just adorable.
    Best of luck.
    Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl you know how excited I am for you on this venture!!! After all I get to to be your BB!!!! Hee hee hee.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my the round one is my fave.
    A huge congrats on a fabulous new venture. I wish you the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie, i am soooooo excited for you. I love the 6 x 12 album at the moment. Good luck for the new venture, I am sure that everything will go just wonderfully for you. You certainly have a lot of talented people on your design team helping you out.
    Congrats
    Lyn
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the new venture. The albums are certainly very innovative & I look forward to seeing more of your DTers creations. My favourite album is the round one also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kylie with your new venture!! Jen Hall directed me to your lovely new site. Looks gorgeous!!
    I really love the small scallped album, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS on your business Kylie!!! those albums sure are gorgeous....I LOVE the small scallop one the best :0)
    GOOD LUCK with your business!!
    JULIEx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kylie,
    A lurker from across the ditch here. Congratulations & Best Wishes on your new venture. They are all cool but I love the scallop and circle ones best of all. Good luck with everything.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats - can't wait to get my hands on more of these albums especially would love the 5" x "12

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooohoo kylie.... congratz on the new start... I can see it is going to go off like arocket... I am loving all the ablums the girls have done...and I love the circle album...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kylie!!!...a big congrats on your new business, those acrylic albums are just gorgeous!
    My fave would have to be the circle album.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on this wonderful new adventure Kylie!
    I'd have to say I really LOVE all the album designs but my absolute fav to try would probably be the circle one - I've never worked with a cirle album BUT I think an acrylic one would be just that more classy.
    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kylie......these albums look amazing! Good on you for strating up your own business venture.
    Having that Miss Lee on your design team is fantastic!
    Can't wait to get my hands on one of these cute albums....they look so user friendly and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kylie :o)
    Congratulations on your new business venture!! The albums sure look great & your design team have done a fab job with them too!
    Love the look of the scallop album, but then the flower one is cute too!
    Best of luck, jody xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kylie - I've been stalking your site for a while, since Alison first mentioned it, and it's looking fab! My fave is hard to pic - there are a few I want to get! but I think the princess crown is my fave. Good luck with it all!
    Cheers,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kylie, Congratulations on your new business venture hope it brings you loads of success. Love all of the albums, particularly the 6x6. Cheers Sarah

    ReplyDelete