Friday, June 6, 2008

{Mojo Challenge 66}

Yvette_adamsSketch



Kylie



This weeks Mojo Lift # 66 is from another very talented Aussie lady Yvette Adams - and I loved how mine turned out so thanks heaps for sharing Yvette.



Have you lost your Mojo - need to kick start your creativity........... then the Mojo Holder is the place for you - each week the Mojo Design Team select fabulous layouts from international designers, they then create their own version of the chosen layout the totally different variations and creativity of each lift is addictive :0) and inspirational.



You can choose to scraplift the layout entirely or just use different aspects or simply use the sketch, once you have completed your version lets us know @ the Mojo and you will be added readers gallery.



I love it and being at # 66 I have an album full of wonderful layouts.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Kylie! I only just found out about this today on Lea Ingram's blog! I'd totally forgotten about it but it was very flattering to see all the lifts of my layout! Yours is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete