Monday, August 13, 2012

{Color Magic Live Online Class}

Yeah my kit for Heidi Swapp Color Magic Live arrived today :)

I am so excited to do this class - 3 Live classes 6 different projects - bring it on..... Heidi
I believe this class is already SOLD OUT can't imagine why!

From HEIDI's BLOG.......





chapter one: “color magic cards” 

We will kick off chapter one where I’ll be sharing some of my favorite misting techniques and ideas for mixing, blending, spraying and having fun with MISTS!  I’ll even show you how to use some DIFFERENT color mediums with the Color Magic papers. Then we will get down to business making 3 different GORGEOUS cards that are fun, easy and will be your ‘go-to’ card ideas when you need something fabulous in a pinch!

chapter two: “memory file magic”  

I can guarantee that this will blow your mind! You will NOT believe how many photos you can fit into this gorgeous file! You will love learning how to create an actual book inside…(8 pages)…with lots of little details! I can’t wait to show you how! I’ll also be sharing some really cool tips and tricks for working with memory files! (like incorporating the card designs right into the memory files as ‘openables’) I LOVE them!

chapter three: “sweet simplicity” 

Color Magic makes creating scrapbook pages so fun and easy!! With just the right color, and fabulous building blocks… we will make a page, and then I’ll show you how to mix it up to make MORE pages with the extras in your kit! I can’t wait to share some of my favorite little short cuts and sneaks to making a GORGEOUS page! Ideas that will be fresh every time you incorporated them on any project! By the end, you will be an absolute Color Magic PRO!  Not to mention, documenting your amazing summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment