Sunday, October 9, 2005

Broken hearted

Hi to everyone,



Just letting you all know that I will not be posted for while to this blog.



Our family has suffered a huge loss this week with the death of my husband father. We are all totally devasted and my children are broken hearted. Ted was a fit and healthy 68 year old man, who was a brillant father and grandfather. Our life has been totally turned upside down. Three days after Ted's death I also lost my grandmother, the children's great mother, again we are all still in shock. She was a beautiful lady and we will miss her dearly. My nan suffered a stroke, I was able to get to the hospital before she was sent to Wagga and had time with her before she passed away.



Thankgoodness for my mother she is my angel I could not have coped without out - so thanks mum I love you.



I just can't seem to focus on too much at the moment as time with my family is the most important at this stage.



13 comments:

  1. My condolences to your family Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you girl! You know where to find me. Will give you a call later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear about your Father in Law and Grandmother, it is always hard to deal with the deaths of family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG HUG for you Kylie , thinking of you and your family.. take all the time you need.. remember I'm just a phone call away if you need to chat HUG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kylie, I am so so sorry to hear of your loss. Take all the time you need, and yes, your family is definately who you need to be with atm. Please call on your friends, they will be there for you anytime you need them too.
    My thoughts are with you and your family as you go through this hard time.
    Roz xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kylie, I am so so sorry to hear of your loss. Take all the time you need, and yes, your family is definately who you need to be with atm. Please call on your friends, they will be there for you anytime you need them too.
    My thoughts are with you and your family as you go through this hard time.
    Roz xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie you are in my thoughts xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear of your losses Kylie. Sending hugs your way!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kylie I am so sorry for your loss.
    Sending love & hugs to you & your family.
    Kate
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats what mothers are for, I love you to, more than you will ever know

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear of your loss Kylie. Big hugs to you and your family. Take care. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kylie
    just heard from Lee,
    thinking of you guys, take it easy and be with your family....cya soon
    hugs Robyn W

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kylie
    I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry to hear your awful news :(
    Big, big, big, big hugs to you and your entire family. Nobody deserves to go through the rough time that you guys have had to endure.
    love, prayers and hugs
    Ali xxx

    ReplyDelete