Sunday, October 23, 2005

Trying to get Motivated

Well I have been trying to get motivated, which is quite hard at the moment. At the moment I have 5 CJ's in my scrap room and other deadlines that I need to meet. So tonight I gave it a start and have now completed two, thought I better get them finished before I head of the ISC :0). I also have a wedding next week, I am a bridesmaid and Chels is flowergirl so this week will be hectic also THANKGOODNESS I had already made my tags for the Convention oooh I do love to tag swap.



Not sure if my scrapping is up to scratch but I tried :0(.



This CJ is Jodi's from the KSK CJ Group I am a part of - The CJ title is Poems and Quotes, I just added my favourite quotes, because of the way I have added my pages it was very hard to scan.



Kylies_pages_2



This CJ is Debbie's and this is the very first CJ group that I started - the girls are very very talented and I am inspired each month by them all.





Kylies_page_1_8



Kylies_page_2_3 



































2 comments:

  1. Hey girl great to have you back! Love love love your pages.
    Only 12 more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie, glad you are getting back into things :o) Your pages are gorgeous, don't worry! Have fun at ISC!
    Roz

    ReplyDelete