Thursday, December 1, 2005

My big NEWS!!!!

Well it is offical today - Now I can tell everyone that I am a very proud Design Team member at the online store Shop and Crop online store. I am so excited to be working with the other DT girls  Sally Donovan, Evana Willis, Jaimie Emmerton, Maree Clout and of course Sasha. Yo can check out some of the girls handy work here Shop and Crop.com.au.



This is my introduction Layout - this LO had to be about me and include Chatterbox Papers.



Shop_crop_lo_2



This is a great online store so check it out and see what you can find, the girls have uploaded some great xmas BTP items. I really look forward to working with the girls they are all great scrappers and beautiful people.



7 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO huge congrats to you kylie !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting on the design Team Kylie. You are a talented scrapbooker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! It's about time you were snapped up. Your work is fantastic and I am really looking forward to seeing your beautiful LOs and projects at ShopandCrop. Well done. I hope you have a ball.
    Alison XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!!! How exciting for you Kylie!!!! Congratulations!!!! So well deserved too!!!
    I can't wait to see some more of your magnificent work!!! Love this Lo of you too!!! Great title!!!!! So appropiate!!!!!
    Cheers
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow!! huge congrats Kylie!! They are very lucky to add your talent to their list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Kylie... look forward to checking out your work there!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete