Monday, December 19, 2005

Okay so the dear Lee has tagged me as she thought it would be a good chance for me to update my blog :0) well it has worked Lee and here are my Xmas responses.



1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?....
Definetly Hot Chocoloate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?...
Well my children get their's under the tree and they also have sacks on the end of the beds and on the mantle bUT when I was a llittle one Santa left them on the end of my bed and I never ever figured out theat my parents did not give me gifts!!!!!



3.Colored lights on tree/house or white?...
Coloured lights on the tree .



4. Do you hang mistletoe?...
No.

5. When do you put your decorations up?...
Always on the 1st of December

6. What is your favorite Christmas dish (not a dessert)
Traditonal Hot lunch, Pork and crackle and apple sauce gravy, all the vegetables mmmm my mouth is watering.



7. Favorite Christmas memory as a child?...
Would have to be the year my younger brother and I went looking on the dirt road near my house for the reinedeer's hooves prints and we found them :0)



8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?...
DITTO TO LEE HERE : What.... what truth about Santa? ;o) He IS real! In the hearts and minds of every little boy and girl. (mmm havent I heard that somewhere before?) Honestly I can't really remember.



9.Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?...
Always Xmas Morning.

10.What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him?...
Scotch finger and some milk. Also a carrot for the reindeers.

11.Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?...
Giving of course!!! I love to shop at the best of times all though sometimes I like what I have purchased for a gift and really wish I could keep it.



12. What tops your tree?...
A star....

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?...
My cabbage patch doll "Candice Wanda" still have her to this day jey they are back in now too!!!

14. What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?...
Ffamily and friends, seeing how excited and happy the kids are.

15. What is your favorite Christmas Dessert?...

My nan Dowell's Plum pudding (cins included) with custard, sadly last year was the last time as my nan passed away in October, I will have to keep the tradiotions going.



16. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?...
I do LOVE putting up the tree and our family drives around the streets to see everyone's house's lit up and decorated.



Thanks Lee I enjoyed this one!! Okay now I have tagged Nic, lets see what you have to say girl :0)!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this. Lots of fun reading your answers.
    Have a fantastic Christmas gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok i just read this Kylie .. might take me a while to get around to doing but I'll get there before christmas LOL ..

    ReplyDelete