Friday, January 6, 2006

{Last ever My Reflections Mag}

Well sad as it is I have just finished reading the last ever My Reflections Magazine.



I really enjoyed this Magazine and had am very grateful to Larrissa and Krys who included me and my work in this magazine. I have had the opportunity to be invloved in the My Scrapbbomg Guide several times and have many Layouts published, so thanks!!!



I feel privliged to have one of my layouts in the last ever edition published "SWEET" on page 77.



{Some of my favourites are}



  • Erica Glover - have your cake and eat it too


  • Kim Archer - Colourful Cards


  • Rachel Greig - Myself


  • Belinda Webster - Fourth Generation


  • Julie Love - Jeckyl & Hyde


My_reflection_mag































































































Sweet_3





































































1 comment:

  1. Still loving your work. Congrats on the final issue....and OMG THAT GIRL IS A MINI YOU! Amazing the similarities.
    Great work.
    hugs
    e

    ReplyDelete