Wednesday, January 11, 2006

{Scrapping Friends}

WELL after the last few days much has been said in my little scrapping world, and feelings have been hurt - most would know all about this so I won't go into any more of the horrid details.



I would like to make mention that I see one thing which I thing is the most important of all and that it does bring a smile to my face after feeling sad about this whole situation and that is the amount of true friends there are out there and that they are sure not afraid to express there feelings and stand up for their friends.



As one of Nic's friends I am sure she is overwhelmed by all the love and support everyone has given to her, and I know next time I see her I will tell her what I think of her great personality and soak up all the inspiration I possible can over her albums.



Lets us admire and and only give comment if it is of a nice nature - keep any not so nice opinions to ourselves.



7 comments:

  1. Good on you kylie well said

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie,
    It was a pleasure to find your blog!!!!
    Look forward to checking in regulary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't have said it better myself! :o)
    Amy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great catching up on all your news. I am glad you all survived Christmas!!!! great photos and finally....well said!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on Kylie!! How have you been, have you been doing the back to school thing too??? I feel privileged that you share with us!!!
    Take Care!!!
    (((Hugs)))
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete