Saturday, February 18, 2006

Its SHOWTIME........

This weekend is the Gundagai Show - Friday and Saturday and always a big event.



I am a show Pavillion supporter and always try to eneter a few things - this year CHelsea entered a decorated paper Plate t was clown and it looked great, I entered some photo's and some jams. This afterenoon I took the kids down to see how we went :0).



First Prize - Chelsea Deocarated Plate (she was so excited)



First Prize - Salad Dressing



First Prize - Sweet Sauce



Second Prize - Plum Jam ( this is for my Nan her tree was loaded with plums she would be happy tho think that I had won)



3 Firsts and 3 seconds in the photography section



Woohoo us TOUT"S went okay :0).............



Royce is happy as always give him my prize winning money for the rides.



Anyhow soon I am off to play Touch we actually won the Grandfinal last Friday but tonight we are playing against Cootamundra's A grade premiers so will be a great game, my next post I will fill in you all in - HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.



6 comments:

  1. WTG tout framily !! awesome! sounds like you all did very well indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hoooo!!!!! Way to go guys. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done everybody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Touts Go Touts Go touts...congrats guys well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how fantastic is that!! Well done to the Touts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations~!! Super well done.

    ReplyDelete