Thursday, February 9, 2006

Scrappin a Little Bit

Well I have been doing a little scrapping the past few days a few Circle Journals and some layouts, my hubbie is working away so I have been Scrapping at night.



The kids have been busy this week with school and sport but things have been running fairly smoothly and tomorrow night  I am playing in our local A grade womens Tocuh Grand Final so can't wait for that although I enjoy playing and hate to see the season end.



Well thanks for checking in on my blog and have a great day and weekend too!!!!



Alison_1 Nic_kylie

















Some of my CJ pages  - Belinda's Favourite Photo's, Carissa's Simple Pleasures, Nic's Favourite Colour and Lisa's Colour



Page_1_3



Page_2_1



Kylies_page_1_16











Green_1 Kylies_page_2_7 



































Kylies_page_2_8

































Kylies_page_1_17



5 comments:

  1. Wow girl you have been scrapping up storm. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, you have been busy havent you, they all look fantastic, love the ones with Nic and Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you have scrapped some of your Bowral pics already.. Thankyou so much - I love the LO of you and me - its gorgeous and so is the LO of you and Nic. You have been scrapping up a cj storm too. Your work, as always is stunning and really beautiful.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you scrapped some pics from Sunday before I even got mine off my camera lol!!
    Stunning, stunning work, you talented little chook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. scrapping up a strom hey girl!! love the layouts! how gorgeous are all the photos we took the other day!! .. love what you did in my CJ too!! ..pretty please when you get a chance can you send me the photos from sunday! thanks hun! ..

    ReplyDelete