Monday, March 6, 2006

Catching Up...........

Well I have been utlra busy the last week or so - running after the children etc etc..........



Royce had the next level of swimming carnival on Friday and because he swam so fast he is now off to Albury for the Riverina PSSA carnival he will be swimming his 50m Freestyle and the Junior Boys Relay. I had classes on Thursday so have not scrapped to much for my self, although I have completed my latest CJ "Indigo".



On Saturday night I had a girls night out here at home it was a "Hawaiian Bash" cocktails and dress up, pool activities and so on it was a great night - had a bit of a hang over the next day though. OMG don't you think you can sing onthe Karoke when you have had a few the girls will kill me for posting these shots lol :0).



Bron_1  Cathy









                                    Frog_and_fee



Girls_1 Rach_and_me









Chelsea got stay for a little while to check out the girls in their costume and she dressed up herself.



Coconut_girl







































Bead_girls





































Registration for Kiwi Scraps - is underway Yeah!!!!



Here is what I have picked: PLUS THE MEGA CROP...................



FRIDAY



Freeze Frame Album Fri 8.30am - DONNA



Imagine the Possibilites Fri 11.00am DONNA



One Year, One Album FRi 2.30pm DONNA



SATURDAY



Today You Sat 8.30am Ali



Perspectives Sat 11.00am Ali



Favourite Photo's Sat 3.45pm - ALI





OOOOH I so hope I get these classes and I Can't wait to catch up with all my scrapping buddies.



This week I have Reading mum duties, Little Athletics, Ballet, Piano Lessons for Royce, Aus Tag and Hook into Hockey so in between all that comes house work  HOMEWORK and of course some scrapping.



I received my goodies today from Shop and Crop so will have to get cracking on that front, hey speaking of Shop and Crop the online classes are booking out fast so go and check them out it is going to be so much fun and how easy is it to scrap at home in your comfy scrappin space!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. hee hee hee great photos!!!!!
    Oh I am sooooo excited about Kiwi Scraps... this is going to be HUGE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! What a hoot!! Look at you all!! What a fab night it looks!!!
    Going to be sooo cool to see you again!! I think we have 1 class together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kylie
    looks like it was a great night
    cant wait for CC2006, it will be good to be back with you and Lee for the weekend, and all the other fun, catching up with those i know and meeting lots of ppl for the first time...........its gunna be SO MUCH FUN !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh don't you look so cool...looks like a fun night

    ReplyDelete