Friday, March 17, 2006

How funny!!!!

This morning I was taking some time to catch up reading some of my favourite Blogs - here is what I found :0).



While checking out the very talented Zina's blog (ooh I want so bad to do be able to take one of your classes at ISC Zina) I had such a good laugh reading Zina's post- all you girlshave to read this one lol :0).



"A man came home from work and found his three children outside, still
in their pyjamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers
strewn all around the front yard.The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door to the house and there was no sign of the dog.


Proceeding into the entry, he found an even bigger mess.
A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one
wall knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one wall. In
the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon channel, and the family
room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing.


In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on
the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the
floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was
spread by the back door.

He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of
clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or
that something serious had happened.  He was met with a small trickle of
water as it made its way out the bathroom door. As he peered inside he
found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror
and walls.


As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the
bed in her pyjamas, reading a novel.
She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went.
He looked at her bewildered and asked, "What happened here today?"
She again smiled and answered, "You know every day when you come home
from work and you ask me what in the world did I do today?"
"Yes," was his incredulous reply.
She answered, "Well, today I didn't do it.""



Yes, i can just see all you women out there shaking thier heads knowingly, lol!



How funny and how true some days I could clean from dawn till dusk and still not have the house sparkling. Thanks for the laugh Zina.



I also took the time to catch up on what's been happening in Charleigh's life.



Now this lady is one awsome photographer, I have had the pleasure of meeting Charleigh on several occasions. She is the most kind and caring person - she is just Beautiful inside and out, her photography is so very inspiring. Luv ya Charleigh :0)



AND THEN............................. I blog hopped to HERE!!!!



Yeah I love this girl she is so inspiring and her personality is fabulous I wish I could bottle her up and take her home with me, just loved catching up with and YOU ARE FABULOUS AND YOR WORK IS FABULOUS so go and look in the mirroe and say to yourself "Yes I am Fabulous arn't I" lol :0)



Ok I better go do some housework - yeah right. (well least I thought about it) he he he



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie,
    I read that on Zina's blog and thought it was great! Hey thanks for your lovely comments on the shop&crop forum. I have never uploaded a LO to a forum like that so it was a real buzz to see your lovely reply! It was so much fun doing the class. I am signed up to do another two!!!
    Love your banner too. looks awesome!
    Take care
    Jules
    PS Did i tell you i entered blogdom? LOL.....fun fun fun!!!

    ReplyDelete