Wednesday, April 19, 2006

EASTER TIME

Well I hope you all had a fantastic Easter & ate like me way too much Choccie mmmmm.



We had a very quite few days - although we did make a day trip to Sydney too watch out horse run which did not turn out so good with interference in the race and one horse nearly going thought the fence before knocking into our horse - anyway that's racing I guess so Just Mambo is out now for a spell for around 6 weeks.



           David is home so we have just been really relaxing and having a lazy few days.



Tonight I sat in on Sally D's Online class at Shop and Crop - the layout was fantastic and I am pretty happy with my version of Sal's creation.



Sallys_online_class If you are interested in doing a class go and take a look at Shop and Crop the Design Team girls are doing an awesome job with the Layouts and the Virtual Crop Room is unreal!!!!



Well I have Kids Class on Thursday so I best go and get organised.........





1 comment:

  1. Hey there gorgeous. happy Easter. Loving your layout.

    ReplyDelete