Monday, April 10, 2006

Online Cass - Tonight

So tonight I will be teaching my first online class!!!!!!!!  Yes I am extremely  nervous but really excited too!!! You should see this fantastic virtual classroom. Sasha and Paul from S&C have done an amaz16_sneek_peeking job getting it together.



Here is a  sneak peak at My Mum and Me the Layout that I have created, for the Online Class.



If you can come along and join in on all the fun - classes are filling fast you can check out the dates for my classes and the other DT girls here if you are interested Shop and Crop.







Other news for me is that I had a fantastic weekend at the Golden Slipper - Just Mambo ran a terrific 7th place and will now run again Saturday in the Sires which we think will be his Grandfinal. When you think that over 2000 2 year olds Just Mambo was one of the 16 horsers to qualify for the Richest 2 year old race in the Country and to come 7th is unreal.



We spent the day in the Fashion Bar Marquee - go the chance to have a chat with Shannon Noll, Merrick & Rosso, so loved their show wish is was still on the air they are such funny guys. My mum was excited that she got her photo with Von from All Saints, I don't watch this show. Anyhow photo's to come soon!!!!



I have heaps more to share but am so busy buys this week - tommorrow I am teaching a class at the Scrapbooking Hut in Wagga Wagga it is the Hut's 1st Birthday so lots happening there!!!!



Okay hope you all had a great weekend and I willl be back with an update soon :0).





3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie
    I am going to come and join your class. Yay!! See you there.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love All Saints! I was so happy your horse did so well!

    ReplyDelete