Saturday, July 29, 2006

slack blogger

I know I have been quiet but have just been extra busy.



So this week in between after School activites with Royce and Chels, cleaning house I have been very busy in my garden.



In October our garden is opened to the Public as Part of the Australian Open Garden Scheme, so I am busy making sure plants are pruned etc etc also Royce had his athletics Carnival today and did extremely well more details and photo's to come.



Tonight I did my Delightful Online Class at Shop and Crop thanks so much to all the girls who joined in you were all fab!!!!



Tonight's Layout



Remember_workshop_lo





























Imgp0254_1  Here is my Tag Stash for Kiwi Scraps finally got them finished now to get started on everthing else I need!!!!















Friendship_lo Also had Class on Thursday night thanks for coming along girls - all layouts were fabulous!!!!





So that is what has been keeping me so Busy!!!!



Thanks for checking in - have a great weekend!!!









1 comment:

  1. Girl when I was chatting to you yesterday you didnt even mention your tags. Now I come on here and see that you have started and finished them!!!!
    Loving your layouts.

    ReplyDelete