Saturday, July 8, 2006

{Tagged from a long long way way}

Well I have been a bit slack and busy too - so I thought I better get typing.



Kelly Godwin as tagged me so this will get me started :0) - thanks Kelly love your Blog!!!



1. How old are you? 31, 32 in October
2. How many kids do you have if any? Little boy Royce who is 9 and Chelsea who is 7.        3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow,? Married                                                              4. What is your occupation? sahm
5. What are your passions? my family,scrapbooking,photgraphy
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker?  neither
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? Definetly
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap?Silly ? & never enough
9. What do you want to do before you die? I'd rather not think about it but of course I want to see my children successful                                                                                               10. What is your favorite food? C H O C O L A T E
11. What is the food you hate the most? Baked Beans                                                          12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I once went to work with one brown shoe on and one blue shoe both the same shoes just different colours. I did go with slippers on still on one morning but lucky for me I realised before getting out of the car, speaking of cars I did once get in someones else's car which looked exactly like mine but the kids in the back were not mine.                                                                                                                                       13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? Marring my hubby and of course my two beautiful children being born and just everyday with them.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? I am not a neat freak but I do like to be organised and hate things lying around but hey with kids how do you ever have a clean house anyhow ( well that is my excuse)                                                                              15. What is the worst thing you have ever done? Accidentally tipped my baby daughter out of a shopping Trolley.



OK so now I tag the lovely LEE



SO we have a new addition to the family too - this little Carly Rose born 5 weeks early and so so cute! Congrats Sam and John you have done well guys.



Imgp1329



Well David is home for just over a week so we are heading to the S N O W  !!!!!           Stay tuned for plenty of photo's the kids are so excited..................



Yesterday I had my kids Holiday class 30 Children - NO I am not MAD they are all great girls and just love coming to class each holidays, so funny they never want to stop for lunch. We made little boxboard books all decorated and ready to had photo's.



Thanks for a great day Girls!!!!!!!! - see you all next holidays :0)



Girls_2

















Zinas_class This is my Layout which I did a few Friday's ago with Zina Wright online at Scrapboxx - I really love how this page turned out!!!!

























Thanks for checking in guys!!! Have a great weekend.





5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag. Will get to it tomorrow.
    Loving all your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for doing my tag Kylie and love your latest page :):) and what a cutie pie Carly Rose is aaawwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tag :o)
    Congrats on the new arrival in the family- what a little doll!!
    and have an AWESOME time in the snow! look forward to hearing all the antics and seeing the piccies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie read your blog a lot.was wondering about the flowers in your flower girl layout how were they done
    Thanks Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh have an awesome time in the snow!! LOVE the LO! And what a beautiful little girl!
    Alanna :)

    ReplyDelete