Thursday, May 3, 2007

{Catching Up}

Well after a huge huge huge weekend I am just starting to catch up, just in time for a new weekend :0).



Of course last weekend saw me head down to Sydney to Kiwi Scraps well actually I went Thursday, spent the day in the city and then met up with my buddies and roomies Lee and Robyn.



The weekend was fantastic, the classes were FAB!!! the company unreal and the tutors amazing wow we learnt so many new techniques and I just can't wait to get stuck into finishing them so stay tuned (yeah right) no I promise I will get them finished lol.



It's always so great to catch up with the girls and I had the best weekend - thanks girls.



Collage



I love this layout of Chelsea at the snow last year - it is featured this month in For Keeps I love how they have photographed my layout!



Beanie_girl



2 comments:

  1. What an amazing weekend hey? Love love loved every minute of it. Luv you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kylie
    just popping it to say thank you for a fantastic weekend, had the best time, cant wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete