Thursday, May 3, 2007

{I just love it}

This morning I received the best ever RAK in the mail from THIS wonderful, talented lady who inspires me everyday.



How can I ever thank you Jen I just LOVE IT and I am so busting to start!



Img_0159



Jen brought along her everday Photo's and memories art journal to Kiwi Scraps and I was just gobsmacked it was just brillant and I said to her straight away this I am going to start straight away it realy inspred me to remember and record everyday life this is what is meaningful and heartfelt and I was so compelled with this journal I just wanted to start mine straight away!



Wow I can not tell you how I felt unwrapping this parcel this morning I knew it was from Jen and I was just ripping into it like a little child at a birthday party.





Jen I showed my sister and she does not scrap she has just arrived at my door now with a journal to start her own all thanks to you girl!



So thanks heaps and I will keep you posted on my journals journey!



I am so keen to start I have not even removed the red eye lol :0)



Collage1 Img_0091



2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you like it! I knew you would!
    Luv ya Jen xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a ball!! Wish I could have been there!!!! I just love Jen's style too!!!!
    Love your KS projects too!! Looks awesome!!!!!
    Your work is so inspirational too Kylie!!!!
    Have a great day!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete