Tuesday, August 14, 2007

{I have been creating}

Well after decided late Friday afternoon I joined in a Cyber Crop - I just needed to get in scrap and gets some Mojo Happening ...... so after some great challenges here is what I created



My First Ever DIGITAL layout



Raceday_digi_challenge_2 Well who what of thought that I could even create this but yes I did - so proud of myself lol.....I really like it and can see myself having a go at some more pages in the near future :)











I also created this layout from a sketch



Snow_trip

























Snow_queen This is another Layout which was also a challenge this is a photo of Chels @ the snow all furr!!!!























Memyself_and_i_cover_2 Memyselfandi_page  And this was a Jpurnal we had to make and I so love it- have a few more pages completed so will upload those soon!



1 comment: