Saturday, February 9, 2008

and the lucky winners are.........

Thanks to all those lovley ladies who have left comment on my blog about my new scrapping venture SCRAPPINGCLEARY.............



I hope you all have had a chance to check out the website and take a peek at the new albums. Five new designs are now on the site, and my favourite is the princess crown.



The Hamblys have also been very popular along with the Stazon Inks these ink pads are aweosme to use and I just love the colour range.



Ok the winners are - and I so wanted to give you all a prize but these are the ones out of the hat first!!!!



Leanne



Manon



Lyn



These are heading your way ......



Albums_59



Can you guys get back to me with your contact details and I will get them straight out to you!!



Thanks for joining in girls.



2 comments:

  1. how lucky are we girls!!
    Thank you so much Kylie, looking forward to the gorgeous album :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow.....I am sooooo (((excited))).... thank you so much and congrats to the other lucky winners.. i can't wait to scrap it now...Thanks Kylie...

    ReplyDelete