Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by buddy Lee



A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.



B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.



C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



10 Years Ago: I was mum to baby boy and had lived in a flat while my husband worked away.



Things on my to-do list today: washing, tidy the house, feed the animals.



What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Finish of eveything around the house, hire a full time garden man and go on a holiday.



3 of my bad habits: Pick my nails,I want things to happen asap once i have made up my mind, I drink way too much coke.



3 places I have lived: 1.2.3 Gundgai



5 jobs that I have had: 1. Worked at the Dog on the Tuckerbox 2.Receptionist at Accountants 3. Pay Clerk at Council 4. once sorted asparagus (worst job ever)



5 Things people don't know about me:1. I eat way too much junk food. 2. The toe's next to my big toe is longer :0) 3. I love and have a huge garden 4. I will be married 10 years at the end of this month!5. I am a night owl.



I tag: 1. Kelly 2. Jen 3. Belinda



1 comment:

  1. really like your answers...especially the toe one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete