Saturday, August 6, 2005

Ipod Shuffle

          Okay after wanting one forever :0) today I purchased an



Ipod Shuffle Check out all the great Ipod's here



The shuffle is smaller Ipod version an holds over 240 songs, lasts up to 12 hours and is only tiny, I love it 240 songs, a million different ways. The size is great for walking and I can't wait to test it out. Getting the songs onto the shuffle is so easy all you do is plug it into the USB port and place in your CD and tick which song you would like at import - easy pezy or you can also buy online. At the moment I have 56 songs added and still going, truly it is a great buy especially if you love listening to music while you exercise. I checked them out online but decided to but today at Harvey Norman's. Love Love Love it!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, sooo jealous. I have just wanted an ipod forever!!! They are just so adorable. Love your Touts coasters journal below, what a fab idea? BFN Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummo, I'd love an ipod Kylie. I hope you enjoy your new toy, lucky girl.
    How bizarre is this - I had the pleasure of seeing your absolutely beautiful circle journal on Saturday - wow, it's gorgeous, how lush is that deep red beaded trim!! Cathy brought it along to a scrapping pizza night it had and I recognized you straight away. Cathy is doing some stunning work in it too :O)))
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete