Thursday, August 11, 2005

SCRAPBOXX DESIGN TEAM SPOT

Well last week I decided to send of a little paperbag album to Maria at Scrapboxx as my entry for the new design team member, I have been wanting to make one for ages. I love the Scrapboxx especially because my friend Nic is also on the design team and I mean who does not love her work. Also Kim Archer and Julie Love are DT girls too and what they do is also fantastic- but sadly this morning I got the email to say thanks but you have not been chosen. Not to worry Alison Stafford is the new design team member so congratulations Ali.



Below is my cute little Album which is now proudly on Display in My Scrap Studio. I have only included some tags and mnot all the pages :0)



Scrapboxx_cover Scrapboxx_page_1 Scrapboxx_page_4 Scrapboxx_tags_2



5 comments:

  1. You know that I think that your work is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper bag album Kylie!! Maria must have had a tough job judging! Well done for trying though!! Wish I was going to ISC again.. you never know what might happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know how much i love love love this little ablum!! it's so beautiful!! !! you should be proud :) hugz girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie your paper bag album entry for our position was just divine, thank you for submitting it and for your interest in joining our DT. I love your style and your BTP projects always have a big WOW factor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie...this album is just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete