Saturday, August 13, 2005

My Day in Canberra

Well today I spent the day in Canberra at the Canberra Quilt & Craft Fair, I took my Nan over for the day and we met up with my mum who lives in Canberra. We had a great day looking around the Fair and after some scrappy shopping, I went along to the Scrapbooking Memories Studio to say hi to Rebekka Erickson who is doing Demo's there all weekend. rebekka has just brought out her new range of stuff and it looks great - Stamos paper mini albums and other cute little BTP kits.



I also met Fiona Carter. WOW what a nice gal and she is so so talented, this girl can make an album out of anything (way to go Fiona). So if you are going to any of the craft fairs go along and check thes two girls out at the Scrapbooking Memories Studio!!!!



Okay the best part of my day was catching up with my dear friend Nic, have not seen her for ages and ages so it was good to have a chat and check out the shops, so thanks Nic had a good day with you :0)!!! Now it is time to check out my new goodies :)



4 comments:

  1. hugz girl, it was unreal catching up with ya !! it's a shame that i couldn't stay longer!! .. but next time your in town be sure to let me know and will catch up again !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun day. SOOOOO jealous.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! sounds like you had an amazing time!! And how gorgeous is nic- can't wait to see her again myself!!
    So are you going to post pics of your goodies?????
    Roz xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes was good to see you,

    ReplyDelete