Monday, June 19, 2006

{Shop and Crop Stuff}

Here is another creation I did for Shop and Crop a BTP item.



I picked this little Box Board book up from Spotlight - I just love the funky colours, the pages are already there for you in a coated finish you just need to add the photo's and the embellishments, journalling etc and bobs your uncle :0) - so fast!!!!! I have a few more the same just different colours and patterns so stay tuned.



Imgp0543



Imgp0544Imgp0545











Thanks for checking in on my little old blog :0)



3 comments:

  1. Awesome book!! Love it!! Cant wait to see what you do with the mini album that Jaimie done!
    Alanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to catch up on. Girl you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie,
    That book looks ace!
    And thanks for your comments on my little blog:) *fiona*

    ReplyDelete