Wednesday, June 7, 2006

What's been happening.......

Well yes I know long time between posts AGAIN but I have been very busy, School, sport, feeding cattle and just general everyday stuff!!!



The weekend just gone was action packed with sport  - Royce's footy team had a draw with the Tumut Blues, Chelsea's Hockey team is improving every week and my team after beating the top team last week were defeated 4 -1, I have a nice big hockey ball bruise I my leg, I have been playing hockey for 25 years and this is the first time I have ever been badly brusied with a ball OUCH.............., maybe I should retire.



Royce went of to the next level of his Cross Country and won the 9 years boy 2km run so now he is off to Wagga next Tuesday to compete in the Riverina PSSA carnival - Yeah Royce!!!!! Good luck little Man.



mmmmm scrapping front I have my kits for the next lot of Shop and Crop's Online Classes where do I start they are all look so yummy!!!





B161f2f0951e4208b126022dc777d1eb_layout





There is Jaimie Emmerton's



My Boy Basic Grey Spiral Album







Renatta Watt is doing a Urban Lily Gypsy Girl Circle Album which looks like great fun



1800cb55508a4c7a82b9f463551518a3_layout













E7d961086bb64e53aac15a570c92687e_layout



 

















Alison Shearer is doing a Groovy Girl Layout Workshop using 3 Bugs in a Rug and Li'l Davis products and some Heidi Swapp and May Arts ribbons. Again Looks FAB!!!









F23d71d1d0fb456fbd54393de8c53298_layout



And the wonderful Sally D will help you create a FUN boy layout, with awesome products from Urban Lily and Li'l Davis Designs!

















So go and check them out I promise you won't be disssapointed :0)!



1 comment:

  1. Oh these are beautiful! I really wanted to do jaimies class but will have to give it a miss :(
    Alanna :)

    ReplyDelete