Monday, June 19, 2006

{Weekend Report}

Weekend started off - fairly busy... David arrived home Friday night around 7.00pm I was going to join in with Jaimie at Shop and Crop's latest online class but things didn't pan out for me , I did go in for a chat and have checked out all the great creations girls in the gallery, so now I am going to get  the little book done some time this week.



Check out Jaimie's little Album I just love it.!



Well again busy busy with sport on Saturday Chelsea played Soccer and played really really well she is like a little terrior on the ball her team won 1-0, then we headed to Tumut for Hockey I had a bye this week and Chelsea's Team won 3- 1 they are getting better every week. Royce and David headed of early to Temora for a 10.00 game brrrr glad to miss this one (no not really) Royce's team won and Royce scored 4 tries way to go ROYCE!!!!!



Sunday I headed to the Scrapbooking Hut to teach for the lovely Di - thanks so much to all the ladies that came along and to little Emily you did great girl......



Here is the great bunch of ladies and little Emily.



Scrap_class



1 comment: