Monday, November 27, 2006

{Sharing Xmas presents}

I decided that I would this year for Xmas make my parents, David's mum and my nan and pop a book which holds 100 questions about their lives, I have altered some blank journals so that they can record the answers and I can't wait to read them once they have finished them.



I think these journals will be fabulous for Royce and chelsea in years to come and I cannot wait myself to read some of the answers.



So 2 down 3 to go!!!!



Imgp0811 Imgp0812_2



5 comments:

  1. now I know what I am getting for xmas sound lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic idea~!! Might have to try and do something like this myself. :) Was it hard thinking of the 100 questions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, That would be great if you could send them to me ( questions ). Much appreciated. I went and bought two note books last night at shopping so I could have a go at it. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kylie,
    What an awesome idea! Really cool.
    TFS
    Jules

    ReplyDelete