Tuesday, November 7, 2006

{Weekend News}

Well I had the best weekend - started on Thursday when I headed off to Canberra to stay with my mum. I roped her into to coming along to Penerith with me for the weekend and she just loved it.



We drove down Friday morning and hit the Paper Arts at around 11.00, ran into some of my scrapping buddies including the talented Alison Shearer who was working @ D'Craft booth had really great kits to buy.



After a few hours we then headed up to the main drag of Penerith to buy Chelsea some school shoes (we won't go there with what happened to her perfectly good school shoes)!!! After searching for any good shops and deciding that were none by pure chance I ran into another scrapping buddy KATHRYN who steered us in the right direction to the biggest mall ever so thanks heaps Kathyrn, I spent way too much !!!!



Friday night mum, Mia and I had a great meal @ the bistro and a yummy cocktail and headed off to bed really ealry which was a little different to normal :0) - woke up bright and early to go to class.



We stopped off at Krispy Kreme's for a coffee to get the day started and ran into Elsie Flannigan herself buying up donuts for her morning class she is such a sweetie!!!



Our first class was with Carrie Utley and we made 3 cute little albums from scratch using Chatterbox products really liked the end result.......



Albums 



























Then of course we headed into the class of the deligtful Elsie I just love what we have made so Elise all very bright and I have even drawn all over my photo'sElsies_class :0)!!!!



All in all had a great weekend and mum is already saving for the next one!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Oh love all these projects. I so wish I could have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie-
    Love what you created. So gorgeous.
    Sounds like you had heaps of fun.
    I better start saving for next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never did make it out to papercrafts ...
    but glad you found the plaza - pretty impressive isn't it !!! i don't know you'd be thanking me if you spent too much money LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kylie!
    Your creations are just gorgeous! It looks like it was a great weekend.
    Hope you are well :o)

    ReplyDelete