Wednesday, January 24, 2007

{Yes I am still Alive}

Slack blogging Loging in again ---------- Well I  have been flat out with children and  sleepovers and swim training and the horse races which we sponsered on Saturday were too many of us got totally intoxicated lol to top it all today I had a Children Scrap Class with wait for it........................ 31 children all little girls and they were FABULOUS!



Normally I only take approx 20 but the girls are ever so keen and I hate saying no. Anyhow they all came  and we made cute little books in felt bags and they all managed to finish and were wanting to know when the class would be :0).



This week's Design Team layout @ Shop and Crop was a Summer Theme and here is mine!



Summer_fun_1  Love this range of My Minds Eye so easy to put together



Check out here to see what the other DT girls came up with :0)



While @ Shop and Crop check out the Pre CHA cleareance Sale where there is a FAb 50% off selected items - gotta love a saving!!!





Ok that's about form me Chelsea has piano bright and early in the morning so I best get some sleep - chat soo and thanks for stopping bye

























No comments:

Post a Comment