Monday, September 19, 2005

Filling you IN.....

Well I have had a very busy little week and weekend. Chelsea had her hockey final on Thursday due to the game being washed out last week  - and they won so they are now in the Grandfinal next weekend GO CHELS!!!! Her first Hockey Grandfinal.



The A grade major final was yesterday, our team actually finished on top but we lost last week and had our second chance yesterday. Well it poured and it was so cold we lost 4-2 but played very well considering three of our players were out. I was a little relieved  but kept to myself as I knew I had my op on Monday and just did not know how I was going to tell them that I may not be able to play anyhow did not have too. We had a great season :0). Royce played touch footy in Wagga and it was also very wet and windy we were all pleased to get home and jump in the bath.





Hockey_1





















Today has been yuck for me - tomorrow I go into hospital for a little op to deal with my endometriosis fingers crossed this will be my last one. I have to drink that really fouls stuff this time and have not been allowed to eat. I am starving and it's not very nice ( I can complain- it's my blog :0) as I am in hospital for 2 days I am trying to get organised today for the rest of the week. Packing, kids school stuff etc.



On a better note next sunday we leave Gundagai at about 6.00am to travel to Sydney were Royce and his under 8's team mates will play at Telstra Stadium before the big final game Royce is so excited, we travel home the same and arrive back in Gundagai at 11.00pm yes it will be a BIG DAY but can't wait.



Then on Monday arvo we head back to Sydney for our holiday to Cairns 10 beautiful days ooh I am excited just hope that I am feeling well. I was luck that my op had been moved forward but am a bit worried about my hectic week. The kids can't wait to swim because we have ben to Cairns before the kids now know what to expect right across from where we saty there is a huge outdoor pool which is open to the public it is salt water sand and all. We will also make the day trip to the barrier reef the kids love to snorkel.



I have my ISC Tag all sorted out and am taking it all with me to try and get them made, as the weekend before ISC I am bridesmaid and my whol week will be shot to pieces. Although before I go I need to get my scrapbooking classes sorted lessons will be on the Friday and I don't get back from Holidays till the Wednesday( I know I am totally insane) but how can refuse 25 little kids :0).



Okay I am out of here you will probally here from me again maybe Wednesday, hope you are all having a great weekend.







4 comments:

  1. Yah for Chels!!!
    Good luck with your Op.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope all went well for the OP :) thinking of ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to slow down a bit sweetie, although I suppose I can't talk, as I am the same, you must get it from me, go chelse, you look just like your mum in that hockey uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to slow down a bit sweetie, although I suppose I can't talk, as I am the same, you must get it from me, go chelse, you look just like your mum in that hockey uniform.

    ReplyDelete