Thursday, September 1, 2005

The Run down.....

After spending the morning cleaning up and trying to get organised and stressing out because I can't seem to get ahead, I am sitting down to take a break and let you all know what I am up to.



Last night I had scrap classes was meant to me tonight but had to push it a day early. The class went well and the girls are all very keen for next class, I have been showing the girls my CJ's and they are now planning one of their own.



Royce and I are off to Albury later today, with his Nan and Pop. Royce his has an Athletics carnival tomorrow and has the bus is leaving way too early we have decided to go down tonight and stay as the carnival starts at 8.30am. Albury is a good two hours in a car from Gundagai.



Okay then tommorrow arvo when I get home I will be busily getting the house organised for David and the kids for sport etc as I am heading to Sydney early Saturday Morning for a hens night. Should be a great night with lots of shopping included. I stopped of at the OP SHOP this morning and picked up some really tragic stuff sor the bride to wear (ROFL) she will hate me!!!!!



So all in all I am in for a busy weekend, therefore you wil not catch me online so all have a great weekend and take it easy.



Here is a quick LO I completed of my little nephew Clay.



Cheeky_clay



5 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend. Gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute is that face !! Love the colours :) gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie
    I just read back to your post about the Masters and I know you are over it but I wanted to say anyway how bummed I am for you. Your work is always stunning and I am amazed that you got nothing. I can't wait to get one of the CJs with your work in it, so I can see it in the flesh. You are fantastic..no matter what!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie, love the LO!!!!!! He does look like a little cheeky monkey. Gorgeous. Hope you had a great weekend. Ooh I cann't wait to see your CJ in the flesh either!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete