Tuesday, September 6, 2005

The Hen......

Well I am still trying to catch up from my massive weekend in Sydney. I left Saturday morning at 6.00am with a car load to the big smoke for my Aunyt's hens night. We shopped all day in the city and then had a really nice tea and too many red wines at the Coronation Hotel inthe CBD. Img_0019Of course as I am bridesmaid I had to dress her up  _ I think she looks very old maidy (he he he). Sunday morning we then headed to the markets.



I arrived home late Sunday arvo the kids were very keen to see me, and I was in bed by 9.00pm that is way way way early for me. But we all had a great night and now we are counting the days to the big day.



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you girls had lots of fun, good on you! Noice outfit LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Kylie I have just sat down to catch up I havn't had a look for over a week. It is all great, don't know where you get your talent from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,
    NICE PHOTO. I AM STILL CATCHING UP FROM THE WEEKEND. CAN'T WAIT FOR A DAY OFF.

    ReplyDelete