Tuesday, May 2, 2006

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Well things have been a tad hectic here - Royc eand Chels returned to School today so I am on track this morning getting the house organised to catch up on some major scrapping CJ's 4 down 2 to go, Design Team stuff for Shop and Crop and I have class on Thursday so I need to get me head down and bottom up.



I do have some things to share - this i sa little of what I have been up to.



SHOP AND CROP ONLINE CLASSESEvanas_frame_class2jpg - check out all the other great Layouts here





Evana's Frame Class























Jaimie's Layout



Jaimies_class_1



























My Version of the wonderful Sally D's Style of Scrapping - her Grunge Look!!!



Sally_style_lo_1 



































AND HERE IS MY ONLINE CLASS which has now finished thanks to all the great girls that joined in totally love all your layouts.



Final_layout_1





3 comments:

  1. OMG these LO's are awesome!! Love them all!!
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Loving all your layouts! Hey you have to make sure that you send me a disc with your photos from Bowral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, gorgeous as usual Kylie!! Love your work :o)

    ReplyDelete