Monday, May 22, 2006

Weekend Update

Well had quite a busy weekend - Friday night Royce has Football Training until around 6.00 and Chelsea has Jazz she really loves to dance :0) then it's of to get Take Away tea before the Footy starts on TV.



David arrived home around 7.00 so Royce loves to sit up and watch the Footy with Dad. Me too if the game is a good one!



Chelsea and I on the other hand normally head to the other end of the house to create :0) or Chelsea watches a girly movie while I am scrapping. BUT Friday night I went for a few drinks with the girls - the theme was Tracky pants and uggies and a useless Kitchen utensil - had a great night home before midnight but enjoyed my bottle of red.



Saturday the Children were both playing sport in Gundagai so I finally got to watch Royce play. The team played very well against Harden winning 44 - nil, Royce scored a Hat trick and received a split lip. Chelsea's team also won 2-1. I then headed up to Tumut for Hockey our team won also.



Saturday night was the Cyber crop at SHOP AND CROP and I too did the online Tin class with Alison Shearer, was great night and the girls created some wonderful little tins.



The challenges at the Cyber Crop were great also - a Layout containing Doodling, a Layout using Monochromatic colour ranges, a Layout in 20 min and a Layout using Flowers - so the gallery looks great way to go girls!!!!



Here is my Version of the Tin!!!



Tin





















1 comment: