Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Come along to this Cyber Crop

Shop and Crop is having a Cyber Crop on Saturday 20th May starting at 7.30pm EST  come along and join in all the fun if you can :0)!!!!



There will be challenges and prizes and the very talented S & C Design Team member Alison Shearer will be running a mini on-line workshop as well.



Alison will be making a mini album in a mint tin using the beautiful Crate paper range.



There are two versions - for either a boy and a girl.  Entry to the class is FREE when you purchase a product pack which is only $11.50.



Click here for a link to the BOY pack and here for a link to the GIRL pack.



Here are sneak peaks of Alison's two class samples.Girl_sneak_peak
Boy_tin_sneak_peak
I hope to see you there.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie! I'm hanging out to do your class at Shop & Crop but it there is not 'sneak peek"...sorry I know it is silly but I have committment issues when I don't know what I'm committing too! LOL.
    Any chance you can help out with my phobia? A sneak would be great!
    Mands

    ReplyDelete