Friday, May 19, 2006

A little of what I have been doing

Pic_0026Last Friday the children had there Cross Crounty. Royce ran 2km and Chelsea 1km they both did very well. Chelsea ws the under 7's champion and Royce the Under 8's and 9's Champion. The other little boy's in the photo is Royce and Chelsea's cousins Tate  and Jake. Tate came first in the Under 6's Boys and Jake second, so the kids had a great day and the Tout's ran extra well.



Royce now goes to the next level.



This is my latest layout on Shop and Crop - I love this Urban Lily range, really suits Royce's Motorbike photos.I also enjoyed a great night at the Shop and Crop Online workshop that  Nic Howard - Guest Designer taught on Wednesday Night - thanks again Nic I really love my version.



Urban_lily_layout Nics_online_class                                                               



Tonight I am off to a friend's house for a few drinks should be great have not caught up with the girls for ages, David is on his way home so I can't wait to see him either. Tommorrow is all day action with sports Football, Soccer and Hockey so Saturday's are out out out.



BUT the good news is Saturday night Cyber Crop at SHOP AND CROP and a class with Alison shearer so that will be a great night too - hey come along and join in on all the fun!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey gorgeous great to see you checking in. Loving your layout.

    ReplyDelete