Sunday, February 18, 2007

f{Weekend events}

AHad a great day Friday at the schools swimming carnival mailnly because of this huge effort



Imgp0565 2007 JUNIOR BOY SWIMMING CHAMPION - ROYCE TOUT - so proud of his efforts!!!!!



Royce swam extremely well sohere is the run down for NAN :0).................



  • 1st 50m Freestyle


  • 1st 50m Breastroke


  • 1st 50m Butterfly


  • 1st 50m Backstroke


  • 3rd Open boys 100m


  • 4th Open Boys Medley


  • 1st Junior Boy House Team Relay (Royce swam two legs of the relay)


AND LETS NOT FORGET MISS CHELSEA!!!!!!! who also swam extremely well she came



  • 1st in her 50m 8 years age race Freestyle


  • 3rd in her Junior girls Backstroke


  • 4th in Junior girl Breastroke,


  • 2nd 25m Butterfly


  • 3rd in Junior girl relay.


The school ran out of time to present ribbons so Chelsea should receive hers on Monday so I will get some photo's then.



Today we had our local Show was down on numbers and show entries due to the drought but the kids still managed to have lots of fun and my little nephew Wesley took out the Master Tiny Tot again photo's soon :0).



Now for some ME STUFF!!! I am loving this The ART JOURNAL that Em has going, a few of us from Shop and Crop have joined in on the fun, and I am really enjoy working on such a little canvas.



Ok so we are up to Week 6 and I have 5 done, just need to journal a little :0)



OH and I have missed one week but I will get to it, I have my little bag made also so here is some pics to share.Side_1_2



Side_2  Week 1 - Something you are Proud Of -  My Children



  Week 2 - What is Powerful to You - Family/Memories



  Week 3 - I am - Happy



Week 4 - A Symbol you love - Australian Flag



  Week 5 - Emp from your week (still in the Process here)



  Week 6 - Love Love Love - of course my hubby



My_pocket I still have to finish my pocket but I thought I would post this pic also.



4 comments:

  1. Well I have been waiting for some news, well done Royce and well done Chelsea, I am very proud of you both and mum for all her hard work getting you taught how to swim like fish xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a pair of little champions you have! Congrats Guys!
    Love your Art Journal Cards, I have to start soon!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a pair of little champions you have! Congrats Guys!
    Love your Art Journal Cards, I have to start soon!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the kids!!!
    Loving your cards. So need to keep going on mine.

    ReplyDelete