Wednesday, February 28, 2007

{Swimming Today and other news}

Well today the kids had the next level of their swimming, the morning started of with some much needed and very refreshing rain, so at first we were unsure if the carnival would run but alas it did and here are the results:



Miss Chelsea went for her 8 years age Race and came home first!!!! so now she is off to Albury to compete at the Riverina Swimming Carnival she was so proudof herself and well me I was grinning from ear to ear lol :0).



And Royce came home with a 2nd in his 50 Free and Backstroke, 1st in the 50m Breastroke, Butterfly and 1st in the 50m Medley which gave him enough points to win the Junior Boy Champion Trophy overall form all the schools he was so proud of himself, as was I.



Imgp0031_1 Imgp0032



So now we are off to Albury for the next stage so that is great!!!!



Ok so what else is news or Horse Just Mambo won on Saturday at Kembla Grange so that was exciting, we played in the A grade Touch Finals on Friday night and won so now this Friday is the Grandfinal so busting to play!!!!



Did I mention it rained this morning not heaps but 6ml is better than none at all!!!!



I have also had a great mail week already so early in the week my BEAUTIFUL friend Lee sent me some goodies - thanks girl so much, can't wait to catch up it seems like F O R E V E R since we have seen each other!!!



I also recived some goodies from Shop and Crop and some Scrapbooking Memories Challenges so I am now busting to get started!!!



Here is a sneak peek:



Product



I also had fun creating a layout for a little comp we had going at Shop and Crop - Design Team Scraps for you the girls who won had their choice of photo's scrapped byt he DT girls I recived gorgeous photo's of little Miss Lillee from Mel and here is what I have created.



Lillee



Collage13 This was an extra layout of Lillee I did for Mel just loved this photo of her. Hope you like it Mel!!!



Well I am off to create kids are sound asleep after their big day :0) TFL



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kylie. I have always admired your scrapbooking style and I was stoked when I found out that you were scrapping my photos.
    I absolutly love both layouts. It was a shock when i seen the other page but a wonderful shock. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those kiddos!! How excited do they look. A big congrats.
    Hey girl enjoy your goodies. xoxo

    ReplyDelete