Friday, February 23, 2007

Shop and Crop Creations

Well thought I would share my creations this week for Shop and Crop - if you can go and check out the gallery there is some fantastic work here this week!!!!



Must give out a HUGE CONGRATS to our new Design Team girl Janine Kaye - love your work!!!



My challenge for the below layout was to use only KI Memories stamps and here is what I came up with!



Ki_stamps_roy_boy .Collage9



I also created this little Maya road box board book.



It is all about Chelsea and the friends she has met at scrapbooking classes.



I used the KI Memories Journalling stamps again and bits and pieces left over from the SEI goodies from my other LO's.



Just LOVE the bright colours in this little book.



Photo's on one side and journalled on the photo.



Love Love_smiling



These 3 layouts were all on the theme LOVE LOVE LOVE, realy easy topic to do this one and I love what I have created.



First one is Dvid and I in the heart of scrap pieces :0).



Second one is Chelsea's beautiful Smile and the Journalling reads:



"I have never seen a smiling face that wasn't beautiful"





And the third layout is of My sister Melissa and her little girl Brianna - a Mother's Love. I love this photo also it was one of the photo's that won me the Masters photography award I have just altered it a tad in Photoshop.



Mothers_love



3 comments:

  1. This work is so good Kyles ... I just love the KI LO - perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, these are just gorgeous. I love the photo of you and David in the heart. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete