Tuesday, February 6, 2007

{Sharing a bit}

Ok so kids have gone back to school and are really happy with their Teachers for the year so that is a bonus :0)!



The kids have both been swimming like mad as they have their swim carnival next week, it is so hot here so I am sure the day will be fun.



I have been busy with Shop and Crop Design Team work and I have some to share::



Back_to_school_2007 Preschool_royce  School_royce                                                                 Just so you don't think I am a bad speller Chelsea actually cam up with dropping the H so it would Scool as in (cool) she thinks School is cool - I thought it was cute!!!!             



Brianna started her first day at kiny too - she was very excited and of course Chelsea is the real littl emum helping her do almost everything :0).Imgp0545_1



Also has promised my belated AUSTRALIA DAY photo's of our Day onthe Harbour!!!



Aus_day



5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a Fab Auusie Day, What better way than to spend it on the Harbour.
    Nic XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl loving your layouts!!
    Awesome pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pages. Your Australia Day collage is awesome. You might want to check the word school in your layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie,
    LOVE your work and that Aussie day COSSIE ROCKS!!!!! My little man was born on Australia day - what a shame I cant buy one for him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kylie,
    Your Australia Day look *fantastic*...
    *fiona*

    ReplyDelete